Only activation needed?

• 2 years later...

I am having the same problem.   I had to re-install CMSF2. So I downloaded the 1.8 gig main file/DLC uploader plus the 2.06 .  Then I installed main SF2 and activated all the DLCs.  The multi-update activated all the DLCs.  Unfortunately, none of the DLCs show as activated w/i the game.  Main SF2 works but none of DLC scenarios appear activated w/i game.  Now I am wondering if I will have to download all the DLC files which are also very large files???  My satellite internet w/20g data cap is not very happy with that idea. 

Just checking now and the very large DLC downloads are the same file as the main SF2 installer.  I shouldn't have to download those.  Looks like I need to file a helpdesk ticket as everything appears good but not working w/DLCs.  

9 hours ago, FogForever said:

The multi-update activated all the DLCs.  Unfortunately, none of the DLCs show as activated w/i the game.  Main SF2 works but none of DLC scenarios appear activated w/i game. 

This sounds like an activation problem not an install problem. Don't download more stuff. Open a support ticket. 

On 7/16/2023 at 12:25 PM, FogForever said:

I am having the same problem.   I had to re-install CMSF2. So I downloaded the 1.8 gig main file/DLC uploader plus the 2.06 .  Then I installed main SF2 and activated all the DLCs.  The multi-update activated all the DLCs.  Unfortunately, none of the DLCs show as activated w/i the game.  Main SF2 works but none of DLC scenarios appear activated w/i game.  Now I am wondering if I will have to download all the DLC files which are also very large files???  My satellite internet w/20g data cap is not very happy with that idea. 

Just checking now and the very large DLC downloads are the same file as the main SF2 installer.  I shouldn't have to download those.  Looks like I need to file a helpdesk ticket as everything appears good but not working w/DLCs.  

Do you have cell service at your house? I used to have satellite until I found a provider that gives unlimited internet through the cell companies. We were paying a fortune for absolute crap satellite internet until I suggested this. 

Satellite internet is thievery. 

I'll PM you the website if you have cell service since we're not allowed to publically post commercial links around here.

Do you have cell service at your house? I used to have satellite until I found a provider that gives unlimited internet through the cell companies. We were paying a fortune for absolute crap satellite internet until I suggested this. 

I can see a cell tower from my home.  My 2 year contract with Hughes is almost complete and I will try to get a cell service off that tower.  Others have told me it is much better to use the cell service vs sat internet.  So thanks, I am going to try to get the cell service.

BTW, I finally sent in the help desk request last night to Slitherine.  This Saturday morning Paulo was on the spot and sent a quick set of steps to solve the problem.  It was uninstall game, clean registry keys w/a file he attached, install and activate main game and DLCs w/i 2.04 installer, check all is good and then install 2.06.  Problem solved.  Many thanks to Paulo for his Saturday morning help!