Looking for CMRT Map Database .. so far no joy

I've found posts back in 2016 for what looks to be a comprehensive map database for CMRT. However, all the links end in 404. I've hunted the depot over at FGM but can't seem to find a good list of 3rd party maps. Anyone have a live link or can point me in right direction?

Thanks 

I can just zip you over my massive collection, hundreds of maps ported between titles etc. To save on your hassle. I downloaded every bigger map on the whole website. I spent hours downloading alone. For now. If you want.

Edited by Artkin

@ArtkinHow many maps do you have and how large are those? Is the map scale 1:100000 or even closer like 1:50000 or 1:25000?

If you have divided them in different areas like for example maps of Belarus in a zipped folder, maps of the Baltic States in a zipped folder, maps of Poland... and so on, why not put links to the dropbox folders, google drive folders or to which ever folders you have them on the Scenario Depot 3?

@TchoupA place where one can find maps in the scale 1:50000 and 1:100000 is https://iu.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=3003eaf8107048aeabd74b74a1481cb4

Click on one of the squares and a pop up window shows up with a link to a google drive space from where you can download maps.

You can find more links to website where you can find maps on the website The few good men.