Soldiers without helmets

Hi @MOS:96B2P 

I was trying to send you a pm but is not possible ?... this is why I send you in a public way !

I come back to your wonderful idea job about the German soldiers, with and without helmets,  sad that CM system don t allowed to use two helmets in the same time, ...so, I take contact with you to asking if you could eventual allowed me to use your mod, that I can modified a little for some us soldiers and perhaps later uk and allied soldiesr ?

If you are not agree I will accept and this will be also understanding for me.

In case of you agree, I will post later, in my mod page (JM s Corner) and let you having a view of some works that I did. 

Thanks in advance to  your reply !

Greeting 

JM

1 hour ago, 3j2m7 said:

Hi @MOS:96B2P 

I was trying to send you a pm but is not possible ?... this is why I send you in a public way !

I come back to your wonderful idea job about the German soldiers, with and without helmets,  sad that CM system don t allowed to use two helmets in the same time, ...so, I take contact with you to asking if you could eventual allowed me to use your mod, that I can modified a little for some us soldiers and perhaps later uk and allied soldiesr ?

If you are not agree I will accept and this will be also understanding for me.

In case of you agree, I will post later, in my mod page (JM s Corner) and let you having a view of some works that I did. 

Thanks in advance to  your reply !

Greeting 

JM

Go for it, my friend.   I look forward to your mod.