Patching CMFB to v2.03

Erwin

My v2.02 works fine.  When I try to install the patch I get an error message: "DeletFile failed code 5".  Any ideas as to what is going wrong?  (BTW: I install all my games to SIMS/BATTLEFRONT/"game name" rather than the default, but haven't had any issues with any other game.)

Make sure that CMFB is not running at all (Ctrl-Alt-Del and start the 'Task Manager' and look for it within the 'Processes' tab and if it is running, highlight it and click 'End Program'). If necessary, launch the installer by right-clicking and selecting 'Run as administrator' from the popup menu. You may also want to temporarily disable any anti-virus/security software during the patch installation in case it is interfering with the file copy process of the installation. If necessary, reboot your computer and install the patch the first thing after Windows is fully loaded.