Heres Hoping Rumanians, Italians etc are in EF game

It would be great to have a comprehensive game. Would love to see it start 1939 so you could have Poland vs Germany scenarios. Poles had one tank that was excellent. I think having the minor forces really fleshes out the game. One reason I love the Campaign Series. Hopefully one day we will get the West Front 1940-1944

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jsherfy:

It would be great to have a comprehensive game. Would love to see it start 1939 so you could have Poland vs Germany scenarios. Poles had one tank that was excellent. I think having the minor forces really fleshes out the game. One reason I love the Campaign Series. Hopefully one day we will get the West Front 1940-1944<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CMBO - ETO 44-45

CM2 - Eastern Front 1941(?)-1945

CM3 - Balkans/Italy/Africa 1940-1945

CM4 - Early War 1939-1940

Since there was nothing happening apart from Dieppe on the Western front between June 1940 and June 1944, I can see that would be a very interesting game.

He Fritz, haf you laid ze mines?

Nein Hans, but I haf laid ze French maiden, Harharhar.

Fritz, silly Tommies von't come to fight us.

Ja, let's go back to sleep, vake me up in 1944.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-01-2000).]

I am hoping one thing, by the time CM makes the entire round of WWII theaters I hope it will come full circle and fresh up the west front 44-45 with all the latest improvements and technology. Comabat Mission Beyond Overlord 2.

And I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will see a Pacific Theater done. But if it was a choice between an updated version of CMBO or the pacific I'd probably go with CMBO. And please no replies to this that involve "I'd love to play a pacific game where all my guys hide in caves and my opponent spends 30 rounds walking around through the jungle blah blah blah" Save that wittiness for anyone posting something about Vietnam. smile.gif

Mord

Guest Germanboy

Yeah bring on the Pacific, because I would really love to play a game where my guys run around for the whole battle while OPFOR is getting wasted by ship arty or hiding in a bunker.

Mord, you asked for that.

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

No, I want a Pacific game that has John Kennedy in a PT Boat (for a little while at least), John Wayne in a submarine, and Woody Harrelson blowing his butt off! Call it "CM: Beyond Reason."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And only VMF-214 (or whatever) the Black Sheep Sqdrn is giving Air Support. Baahhh Baahh. And a pink submarine.

------------------

Andreas