Panzerfaust 3 too large?

LXGTR

@Lethaface, you know @LXGTR might be onto something here.

The largest length of a loaded PzF3-IT that I found is reported as 1.35m - so let's assume that's what we should have in game.

From that we have the following:

PzF3.thumb.png.f13eab7050dba8fe2c039b765080e96e.png

Seems like a rather below average height German pixeltroopen to me.

Wikipedia lists "average human height" as 1.7m - from that it does seem the PzF3 is in fact 30% too large.

Here's a fairly similar side-by-side of CMSF2 and real life. Granted it's not the "IT" model on the right, however the launch tube should be fairly close in size across the PzF3 family.

PzF3a.png.66c11b4976e3845d09dbb4420a73acc7.png

Edited by Roter Stern

57 minutes ago, Roter Stern said:

@Lethaface, you know @LXGTR might be onto something here.

The largest length of a loaded PzF3-IT that I found is reported as 1.35m - so let's assume that's what we should have in game.

From that we have the following:

PzF3.thumb.png.f13eab7050dba8fe2c039b765080e96e.png

Seems like a rather below average height German pixeltroopen to me.

Wikipedia lists "average human height" as 1.7m - from that it does seem the PzF3 is in fact 30% too large.

Here's a fairly similar side-by-side of CMSF2 and real life. Granted it's not the "IT" model on the right, however the launch tube should be fairly close in size across the PzF3 family.

PzF3a.png.66c11b4976e3845d09dbb4420a73acc7.png

Yeah it might be too long, just observed that the 3IT warhead is longer than the 3T.

Although on your last picture it doesn't seem that different compared to the real picture. The warhead is positioned similar up from the shoulder, just the tube seems to be 10-20 cm longer on the back of the launcher.