Patch --help please!?

yep...you should extract the new executable file into the CMBO folder, the wav file into the "wav" folder and the new bmps into the "bmp" folder.

I did notice, however, when I did this, that "CMBO version 1.01" subdirectories were created and the new files ended up in those, instead of where they needed to be. If you're using winzip to unzip your patch, there is a winzip setting that will prevent this from happening...or you can just manually move these.

Hmm...after re-reading this post, I don't know how clear it was, but I hope it helps.

L4D

Hey Stoner,

Did you read the readme file? It tells you precisely what to do. Basically you have to put the wav files into the wave directory, etc. I just opened the zip file up in WinZip, got the extract file list showing me what was in the download file and then opened windows explorer to the CM directory. It's then just a matter of highlighting the wav. files for example, and then dragging them over to the wav file directory under the CM directory and dropping them in there and they will be copied in. Copy the new CM.exe file into the main CM directory.

Mikester