New Update on the BCMS-page

Thank you guys for all your comments ..and suggestions.

I have compressed the scenario-files into .zip-files. Hope that this will help to download the files easier. Check also out the News section with previews of a new operation I am working on.

So far, feed-back pointed out that scenarios are enjoyable and a challenge against AI, when you play the attacking side. The purpose of publishing these kind of scenarios is to evocate historic battles in an accurate scenery. Therefore it can happen that one or another side is able to seize victory in an easy way against AI. However in a PBEM it should offer a balanced play.

Your comments are welcome.

------------------

http://users.pandora.be/aneric/index8.htm#Projects

McAuliffe, hi,

I am a huge fan of your scenarios and have emailed you before to congratulate you on your work. I find that your scenarios are very well balanced. Difficult but achievable, which is just how it should be. I should add that I always play the part of the attacker, the AI is more suited to defence, in my view. When doing historical scenarios I feel it is important to stick to strict “historical” accuracy even if it did lead to an imbalance in the game, that is how it was for the guys at the time. If that was the case then it is a simple matter, with the use of the editor, to change the forces but still make use of your wonderful maps. After I have played your scenarios I always make use of the maps for other games anyway.

I look forward to lots more scenarios from you, and now operations also.

All the best,

Kip.

PS. At time of writing, 1900 UK time, your site is down.