Neat Picture

Guest Pillar

I prefer this shot from my last PBEM.

One rifle squad, $2,567

One rifle grenade,$125

One dead Panther - Priceless!!

The squad was hidden, anticipating the arrival. As luck would have it, the Panther stopped 9 meters from the squad.

panther.JPG

LOL! I bet your opponent was kicking himself for that one. smile.gif

Did anyone notice the visual effect in pic I originally posted above? I tried to distory the immage a bit to demonstrate "the fury of war" type thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pillar:

LOL! I bet your opponent was kicking himself for that one. smile.gif

Did anyone notice the visual effect in pic I originally posted above? I tried to distory the immage a bit to demonstrate "the fury of war" type thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, that is some neat stuff! The only problems I see are that the blur effect makes the toolbar at the bottom look weird and the yellow box around one of the tanks.

BTW, I'm using these pictures your posting as wallpaper smile.gif

------------------

No, there will be no sequels. Charles and Steve have given up wargame design in disgust and have gone off to Jamaica to invest their new-found wealth in the drug trade. -Michael emrys

[This message has been edited by Vanir (edited 09-06-2000).]

Hey, Phoenix:

I want royalties on that picture. I have a copyright on my stupidity!

N.B. I was going after that HT in the background. It was butchering my infantry and I didn't see any of his infantry. Lesson learned.

------------------

No me llamo Samuel, me llamo Pedro!

The sun itself can be put in as part of your custom sky, as can the lensflare. But if you do it that way, the only lensflare you'll see is in the sky itself (which still looks awesome, but it doesn't move as the camera does).

Also you'll get two suns in the whole sky, but since you can only see a given amount of sky at any point it doesn't matter. Just put the sun in the centre of the bitmap.