Late war Panthers in Northwest Germany/Denmark?

Hi y´all

I am looking for information on any Panthers that might be located in Northwestern Germany and/or southern Denmark during the last couple of weeks of the war (app. april 20th 1945 and onwards).

Which units would they belong to - and how well trained would their crews be?

Does any of you incredibly knowledgeable guys have any idea where I might find this kind of info?

Cheers :)

For something this specific it would probably be easier to figure out which units were in the geographical area that you are looking at and then try to find out what vehicles were in those units.  The 233rd Reserve Panzer 'Division' was located at Horsens in Denmark from August 1943 until the end of the war.  It only had 34 tanks and was used as a training unit so I doubt that any Panthers were present in the unit, but you never can be sure without finding more details about the unit.

47 minutes ago, ASL Veteran said:

For something this specific it would probably be easier to figure out which units were in the geographical area that you are looking at and then try to find out what vehicles were in those units.  The 233rd Reserve Panzer 'Division' was located at Horsens in Denmark from August 1943 until the end of the war.  It only had 34 tanks and was used as a training unit so I doubt that any Panthers were present in the unit, but you never can be sure without finding more details about the unit.

Thanks a lot. I have actually just come across the 233rd and is checking it out.

I have seen several photos of Panthers in Southern Denmark shortly after the war - but I have still to learn how they got there.