Please patch PBEM in next version.

Would it be possible to patch the save pbem file in the next version. Right now it just save's it to your pbem folder, not giving you a choice of where you want to save it too. I have multiple games going that i keep in different folders in my pbem directory, would be nice if I didn't have to do the cut and paste thing to the right folder each time i do a PBEM game. Just a suggestion to make it a little bit easier, with my arthritis at this age it hurts to click too many times.

-Mother Theresa

Here's my solution. When I start a new game, I create a subdirectory in my pbem dir. Then when i save, I save to \dir\gamefile. So fer instance, I start a pbem and create a subdirectory called \paris. So then when I save turn 1, I save it to \paris\turn1

Baddabing-baddaboom, turn1.txt is waiting in the \cmbo\pbem\paris dir. You have to create the subdirectory first as the game doesn't seem to have to ability to create a subdirectory on it's own so some planning is needed up front.

Clay-

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pacestick:

Compassion

You're a freakin genius. You have just made my pbeming life so much easier smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed he is! I would still like a standard "save file as" dialog boxm though...

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!