Wrecked Car Mod - feedback requested

I have created a wrecked car from Kieme's light blue civvy vehicle as a flavour object.  I added an extra alpha channel because I thought this would mean I could remove one of the doors, but instead all the doors, boot and bonnet are gone.  I like this look as it does appear completely wrecked. But it does show the strange object (VBIED?) on the back seat clearly.  The question is - do you like this look or should I got back to the original with all the bits intact.

Vehicle 9 Wrecked Car

Vehicle-9-Wrecked-Car.jpg

Edited by JulianJ
forgot something

I like the idea. :) Have tried similar things in CMBN turning AFV into flavors. I´d supplement the placement of any such doodad with additional ones from the garbage collection and maybe place a burned looking tile in same AS (or crater). There´s always a rather unused ground tile usable for the purpose.

Edited by RockinHarry

Thanks for the fb. V. helpful.

I was thinking about a "burnt wreckage" ground tile to go under it. If I make one can I just stick it in the Z folder and it will supercede a basic one if it has the same name?

@sburkeI was planning to port it for SF2.  You want it for SF1?  Can do if you give me a brief rundown of what to do - I don't own the game so won't be able to work it out. You'll have to test it.

2 hours ago, JulianJ said:

I was thinking about a "burnt wreckage" ground tile to go under it. If I make one can I just stick it in the Z folder and it will supercede a basic one if it has the same name?

For best convenience I´d "mod tag" it and just deliver it with a mission or map. But just dropping to Z works as well, in case there´s no other same one superseding it. B)

3 hours ago, JulianJ said:

@sburkeI was planning to port it for SF2.  You want it for SF1?  Can do if you give me a brief rundown of what to do - I don't own the game so won't be able to work it out. You'll have to test it.

Nope SF2 is perfect.  I am almost emotionally ready to delete SF1 from my hard drive :P  

Counselling is available: Dial 0800 FokkeredUpGamer.   If it's any consolation to you, the local council lent us a shed to store gardening equipment a while back. The only three of us left in the group are geeky hoarders - one day the council is going to inherit dozens of 20+ year old games, a floor-to-ceiling stack of obscure art magazines, and a dismantled kitchen!