Please patch my CMBO!!!!

now that cmbb is out I hope when their done patching it they can go back and fix the mp bug in cmbo. Everyone I talk to I pour on the praise for bts but my one beef is that I never considered cmbo finished considering it had a showstopper bug in mp. And I really took offense that they said nope its done now no more patches when mp is flawed. So anyways I was wondering if anyone has heard wether or not this game will be fixed. It wouldnt be a concern if cmbb would have included the western front vehicles(which I still think is horrible that they were not included only because it could create a situation of historical inaccuracy; not like they had to be included in the scenarious but just left in so we could take advantage of the new engine with western front vehicles), then I could have fun in mp with said vehicles but due to this oversight I have to stick with the dated engine that wont even run properly in tcp/ip. A game is not finished if you cant run it in all of its modes without crashes. So if anyone has any news as to wether or not this game will be fixed Id appreciate the info. I have been playing this game since the start and waited for cmbb to come out b4 asking again for mp to be fixed. I hope they will give me one more example to show my friends why bts is the best company, period.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Excuse my ignorance...what is an "mp" bug? Does "mp" stand for movement points, multi pretargeting, mobile probing..what?

Regards

Jim R.

Multiplayer, I think. TCP/IP was included in the early patches for CMBO, Panzerfaust. Check the Battlefront.com website and you will find the patches for download there.