Verdenne and victory no US arty

In the scenario Verdenne and victory, the Americans are supposed to receive the artillery support from 0730 hrs. There's a message around this time, that the artillery arrived as reinforcements. But then the arty is not available for the fire mission selection. It could be a bug.  

if you look in the editor there is a 5 minute variable for the arty reinforcement.  So it can show up between 7:30 and 7:35 but the notification shows as soon as it's earliest availability.  Try running a couple turns and see if they wake up.  They are probably finishing their coffee.  :D 

2 minutes ago, sburke said:

if you look in the editor there is a 5 minute variable for the arty reinforcement.  So it can show up between 7:30 and 7:35 but the notification shows as soon as it's earliest availability.  Try running a couple turns and see if they wake up.  They are probably finishing their coffee.  :D 

OK, I'll wait a little more, but it was already 7:37 when I played my turn.