Grid Grass BMP--Where Is It and How Do I Use It?

You are close. Right site wrong section Grids are available through the 3rd Party Mods section.

Most of the downloadable grass now has a "Grid" counterpart.

I would suggest you also have a look at the Madmatt Mod Guide as I discuss a little more in depth some issues to be aware of with the grids. Most notably what to do if you install them but they still dont appear. This is caused by some older lower ram video cards but there is a work around.

Enjoy the mods!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by howardb:

Is the latest Velvet mod available with grids yet ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is, I did that mod shortly after the Velvet grass was released. I loved the grass mod and couldn't live without my grids so...

It is there on CMHQ under the gridded terrain mod section. It is the one Fionne used in his report, Gridded Velvet Grass.

Enjoy! smile.gif

Marcus

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Grid overlays are crutches for sissies with no command ability & who are to lazy to get down and look at it at view 1.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> C'mon Tiger let's not start THIS one up again smile.gif FWIW I used the gridded terrain for a few weeks but just recently went to the Velvet grass and, frankly, didn't notice that the grids made that much of a difference. Each to their own.

Joe