Saved Games location Mac (Mojave)?

Apache

Just spent the best part of an hour hunting around for where the saved games are now with no joy.  Used to be in Applications > CM## > Saved Games IIRC but now there's nothing there and no searches are pulling up anything.  I'm guessing it's yet another Mac change.  Just find it easier to delete numerous save games from the folder rather than individually using select THEN confirm from the game.

Any idea where they've moved to now?

Applications/CM.../Game Files/Saved Games

It's not a Mac thing. It's Charles setting up things on the Mac so you don't have to open the contents of the .app to find the game folders (scenarios, campaigns, saves, etc). Makes it tons easier to add user scenarios. The Data folder is also outside the .app now as well, so same goes for mods.

11 hours ago, Ultradave said:

Applications/CM.../Game Files/Saved Games

It's not a Mac thing. It's Charles setting up things on the Mac so you don't have to open the contents of the .app to find the game folders (scenarios, campaigns, saves, etc). Makes it tons easier to add user scenarios. The Data folder is also outside the .app now as well, so same goes for mods.

Yeah.  That's what I thought.  Indeed that's where they are for the full Final Blitkrieg game I have.  But I've just downloaded the CMSF 2 Demo.  If I go to Apps > CMSF 2 Demo and open that I just see the game launcher and a documents folder.  Tried saving a game and it saves OK but there is no 'Saved Game' folder created and I can't for the life of me find the file using any search commands or even an app like Find File or easy find.  Bizarre.  I'd at least like to know where to find them (at the very least for being able to delete multiple saved games without having to use the in game single file deletion method.  Not sure if there's some hidden file command that needs to be enabled or what?  But strange thet I can see them in Game Files > Saved Games for Blitzkrieg.  For CMSF 2 Demo, nothing?

Had to reinstall the demo - had taken it off. Sorry fo the confusion. The demo is built the old way. So the saved games are at   <demo>/.....app/Resources/Game Files/Saved Games.   Like say, CMBN, you have to show the contents of the .app to get there.

The full game for release of SF2 is built the new way FB is with the game file outside, so you just click on the game files folder.  Much better.

Edited by Ultradave

• 3 weeks later...

At least you got Mojave to work. I upgraded to Mojave, and it totally screwed up my system on my mid 2010 Mac Pro. It ran slower than an 8086 in the 80's, somehow wiped out my internet connection, and while I could see my connected backup drive, it wouldn't allow me to mount it to restore my High Sierra to the SSD. IT's also been screwing up Mac Pro 4,1s that have been flashed to 5,1.