Combat Mission Black Sea - Tanks and Vehicles Showcase Videos

tpr

That pro-Russian Ukr Separatist mod is very useful in MOS's xnt TOC scenario.  Highly recommended if you haven't yet got it from CMMODS.

Love seeing those long range missile shots.  Don't recall ever seeing that sort of long range shooting in a CM2 game b4. 

Edited by Erwin

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

That pro-Russian Ukr Separatist mod is very useful in MOS's xnt TOC scenario.  Highly recommended if you haven't yet got it from CMMODS.

Love seeing those long range missile shots.  Don't recall ever seeing that sort of long range shooting in a CM2 game b4. 

15 hours ago, Haiduk said:

When I saw UKR troopers with narrow white stripes on their legs and arms, I thought  initially, this is pro-Russian UNCONs, which captured Ukrainian vehicles :) . Strange mod

I indeed have installed and played MOS´s TOC scenario a while ago and forgot about the corresponding mod pack still being active in my Z folder.

Edited by The Wolves of Steel