Too much ammo.

Just started battle two of the Villers Bocage op, 1.1 beta version. One of my Stuarts began the scenario with 125 HE rounds and 106 AP rounds, for a total of 231 rounds of 37mm. A quick check at This Site tells me it should have no more than 147.

This Stuart had suffered a crew casualty in the first battle.

------------------

Scarred on a hundred fields before

Naked and starved and travel-sore

Each man a tiger hunted;

They stood at bay as brave as Huns

The last of the Old South's splendid sons

Flanked by ten thousand shotted guns

And by ten thousand fronted

Guest KwazyDog

Hi Babra,

Indeed this is why we have betas. Its also why we have beta bug report forms smile.gif

If you have the time, fill out the bug report form which was included with the beta patch with your details and the details of the bug and email them off to matt (along with the problem scenario).

I have tried and havnt been able to replicate the problem, so Im guessing maybe it is with your particular scenario, or a system issue (though unlikely).

Dan

In a canned scenario I started a while back with a fellow Pooler (if memory doesn't fail me) I had a Stuart sporting a grand total of over 64000 shells.

Needless to say, I told that to my opponent and we wisely decided to start a QB instead of being shelled to Boredom and back...

Don't you love those Stuarts?

biggrin.gif

------------------

After many weeks of exposure to Croda on the Thread, we had all developed Inner Crodas, the Peng Challenge Thread equivalent of crablice...

Senility