BTS - Lock up the "Open Apology" thread!!

The subject line may throw you off... it's just a continuation of the "Respect Major John Howard" thread and is anything but an apology.

BTW, kudos to you for not only working hard on a great game, but also for doing an excellent job moderating this forum.

------------------

"You know our standing orders. Out of ammo become a bunker, out of commission become a pillbox, out of time... become heroes." - The Beast

Guest Mortiis

I like your method of getting things locked up, others should follow your example.

A suggestion to those who want threads locked up is after one person in the thread says lock it up dont add in your request to lock it up cause your just pushing the topic back to the top.

Im just sick of the topic now and bowed out in the initial thread(please respect major john howard) early on cause I knew this was going to happen. I wouldnt doubt that we got this patch so early in the day in the hopes that we all would be busy playing cm, than continuing a locked thread. Well Im off, errands to be done so that I can hurry home and use the new patch yeeeeeha

[This message has been edited by Mortiis (edited 08-25-2000).]

Elijah, I'd edit that post ASAP. We're trying to tone things down a couple dozen notches. I know you've made it clear you're joking, but that's not the kind of thing you joke about in the first place.

------------------

"You know our standing orders. Out of ammo become a bunker, out of commission become a pillbox, out of time... become heroes." - The Beast

It's locked up... and this one should probably be too, just in case.

------------------

"An hour has 60 minutes, each minute in action has a thousand dangers."

- Karl-Heinz Gauch, CO 1st Panzerspähkompanie, 12th SS Panzerdivision