Any Louisiana sitings yet?

Well, as stated in another thread, my poster arrived but sans game. It was shipped on Friday according to the label on the poster tube.

What part of the swamp do you splash through? I'm in Wakefield in West Feliciana Parish. Of course, it's not very swampy here these days--we're short 15" of rain this year already.....

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

I'm in Slidell on the north shore of Ponchartrain. Pretty dry here too up until recently. We had so much rain the other day, however that the post that my DirectTV antenna is on leaned over about 2 feet! It was kind of funny (now!): the other day, I came home to find that some idiot had slammed his car right into our mailbox and bent the pole at a ninety degree angle. I'd have hunted him down and killed him had my copy of CM been in there!

Have you been to the D-Day museum yet? They did a really good job, but I was disappointed to find that the only armored vehicle on display was an M3. Lots of infantry weapons, though. Man, that 'schreck is heavy looking. No wonder my little AT teams tire out so fast!

I received the game and manual today. I ordered it a week before the release date. I haven't received a poster tube though, was I supposed to? The friend who introduced me to the game pre-ordered his months in advance and he still hasn't gotten his. I live in Houma, LA.

The other half of my order (game and manual) arrived today in Wakefield, FWIW

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

BASTARDS!! smile.gif

I live in Monroe (On I20). Ordered last Sept. No game. It's a conspiracy I tell

you!!

Just venting. We need a Bayou head to head meeting sometime this summer.

Get together in New Orleans or something. Have crawfish, a Po'boy or two and play CM!!

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We need a Bayou head to head meeting sometime this summer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would work. Looks like most of you all live in NO so whoever's a batchelor can have us all over and we can trash his place with no regrets wink.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

Received CM yesterday in Mandeville(Pursuant to Murphy's law I was out of town when it arrived, so I've only just ripped open the package). Some information for those of you still waiting on the game and trying to estimate when it will arrive - I placed my order last June and received both the poster and the game at the same time.