Why not in stores

I just went back and reread the Manifesto. And I found this..."Are you the sort of person who prefers reading Stephen Ambrose to John Grisham? Would you rather see Saving Private Ryan or Cross of Iron twice rather than Titanic even once? Do you find yourself glued to documentary programs on the History Channel while everyone else is watching Ally McBeal?"

Well, apart from much preferring John Keegan to Steve "One Eye" Ambrose any day of the week, that little paragraph describes my lurking habits pretty well exactly. I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!!!

Ober

------------------

"Them Yankees couldn't hit the broa..."

[This message has been edited by OberGrupenStompinFeuhrer! (edited 06-18-2000).]

There are several issues concerning why no direct downloads. First is how are you going to get the manual. They won't make an online text or adobe acrobat version, mainly because online manuals tend to be annoying, and piracy concerns. The second part is that broadband access is not in a majority of homes out there, so that would be of use to a comparatively small percentage of thier customers. And finally is piracy concerns of the game itself.

Maybe in the future, but not at this time.