panther paint job

Not sure if the colors are accurate, but some Panthers were painted with a very sharp, angular, disruptive pattern, somewhat similar to what you have here. Not sure as to which Division they were attached though, as my reference books are home and I'm not.

Babra,

Correct. I mean the pattern isn't totally impossible.. It just is the incorrect pattern used on the La Gleize KT.

There were quite a few patterns quite close to this (although they'd have had at least 1 more colour if at all possible).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

There were quite a few patterns quite close to this (although they'd have had at least 1 more colour if at all possible).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right... something reddish, maybe like signalbraun? At least after '43, German tanks were painted in a yellowish base color (dunkelgelb) and streaked or splotched with red-brown and olive drab. Or at least that's what most of the modeling websites tell you. smile.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Camo jobs for German vehicles were never consistent due to a variety of reasons. Lack of paint, lack of fuel to mix the paint with, lack of a working compressor for spray application... The list goes on. Even the shades of the brown and green varied due to variations in mixing it.

Practically any combination of brown and/or green over dunkelgelb, in any pattern, is accurate enough. It's only when trying to model specific vehicles at specific times that accuracy becomes important.

------------------

It's a mother-beautiful bridge and it's gonna be THERE.