Aussie Wavs :)

What's a Texas drawl? I can't say I ever heard one. I have heard a lot of folks who made their words and sentences far faster and more crowded than either necessary or desirable. Sound a little unfriendly or mad when they talk. Like life isn't long enough and time is too short. Like there's not room to take a deep breath and let it out by itself. Maybe that is why some folks get into avoidable difficulties. They just don't talk normal.

Having driven the length of Texas four times to and from Monroe, LA and Billings, MT I have definitely heard a Texas drawl. It isn't quite as thick as what Hollywood makes it out to be, but it is there. Subtley, but noticeably different from what I hear in Louisiana which is different again from other southern accents further east.

If someone could put together a 'regional accent' pack, that would be really sweet. I'm tired of hear Madmatt's voice. biggrin.gif

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by guachi:

If someone could put together a 'regional accent' pack, that would be really sweet. I'm tired of hear Madmatt's voice. biggrin.gif

Jason

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The guy doing some of the German phrases ("Fur das Vaterland" and "Mein Bein" sounds like some kind of regional accent. Does anyone know what it is (the person who did it is probably a member here).