Someone order Germans?

This is a most interesting video, but for a joint exercise, the German side gets precious little time, sadly. I seriously doubt there was no other footage of the Marders!

http://www.military.com/video/combat-vehicles/combat-tanks/us-and-german-armored-vehicles-together-in-panzer-thrust/5443494061001

Fortunately, this 2011 video (if you ignore the insipid music) makes up for it. 

This is an informative look at the overall German military. Not sure what the night segment is about, but I find it eerie and disturbing. Altogether too reminiscent of prior historical events!

Regards,

John Kettler

Loved the military police formation riders "coming down the autobahn to a country near you".   And the pseudo Nazi rally around 6.00 complete with the beautifully kept WW2 coal scuttle helmets looked ready for a new 4th Reich insignia.  But. let's face it Germany as with much of Europe, has far more problems with Islamic insurrection - primarily due to massive Turkish immigration to be threatening anybody else.  And I really appreciate that at least they don't have kids in uniform singing "Katyusha" (or a German equivalent).

See what I just did...?  Insulted several countries and a religion cos I is a highly trained professional writer - kids, don't try this at home!