MG Team Rifle Grenade Bug?

I think I'm observing a bug with U.S. MMG teams and wondering if anyone else has seen it. The problem arises when canceling a Target Light order under WeGo (in update 4). The MG stops firing right away, but at the same time, at the very beginning of the turn, the team leader almost always fires one of his rifle grenades--a sort of parting shot. This isn't just a carryover of the previous order, since they don't use rifle grenades with a Target Light order. In the cases I've seen this also can't be a TacAI targeting decision, since they have no spotted enemies and the Target Light was area fire. This hasn't yet caused problems but it easily would--since MG fire doesn't hurt nearby friendly troops but rifle grenades do. I have a saved turn. I assume this is a bug, since I don't see any reason the game would be designed to work this way.

Boy that's interesting. I'm going to have to see if I can replicate that on my end.

I had a weird bug that happened a few days ago. I told a US AT Gun to pack it up and get ready to move. Well I start the turn and hear a boom. I cannot see the AT Gun from my camera position but I had a partial view of the field it was covering. And sure enough there's a round whizzing down range and it misses a Heavy Machine Gun jeep coming out of a gully by a hair. So I replayed the turn and sure enough they crank off a round and start packing up. I don't know what happened and cannot replicate the event. So I guess they decided to unload the gun the easy way or one of the guys in the jeep flipped them off and they got pissed and took a shot at them.

Or maybe a couple of electrons got placed backwards through the processor.

20 hours ago, mech.gato said:

I had a weird bug that happened a few days ago. I told a US AT Gun to pack it up and get ready to move. Well I start the turn and hear a boom.

That's not a big. They were setup and ready and spotted an enemy unit and took the shot. They just delayed packing up a few moments which is TacAI's perogative.