NO Luck in Maryland on Tuesday

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

Oh boy....it better show up here today, or I'll kick my mailman's ass. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or better yet, he will mace you and you will have time to study for the NEXT Regents exam.

biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carentan:

Thanks USPS... thanks for nothing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Carentan,

If it will make you feel better, NoVA was a wash today too, at least in Old Town Alexandria mad.gif...what is worse, over the past few years I have had Priority Mail be up to FOUR weeks late...(truth!)on a regular basis. eek.gif

I have switched to FedEx for all client stuff.

Mine comes in to Dulles...I wonder if yours goes to BWI...?!?!

Like you, I am looking forward to clearing the "causway" with the One-Oh-One. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ARCHANGEL (edited 06-20-2000).]

Oh no, you guys are killing me...

I am sitting here at work, thinking for sure that the package had hit my home in Arlington, VA and now I read this. I am sure my mail is on the same time table as yours is ARCHANGEL.

Thanks for the update, despite its bad indication.

Capt,

Assaulting a Mailman is a Federal offense so you might be taking college courses in Prison.

And,All you DC'ers. Archangel in particular...

Maybe Slick Willy had them diverted to the White House wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

-Rook

[This message has been edited by Rookie (edited 06-20-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James Bailey:

Oh no, you guys are killing me...

I am sitting here at work, thinking for sure that the package had hit my home in Arlington, VA and now I read this. I am sure my mail is on the same time table as yours is ARCHANGEL.

Thanks for the update, despite its bad indication. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JB,

I hope for your sake that you aren't even remotely tied in to the system here in Old Town.

I wasn't kidding about the Priority mail problems here...I could go on for several paragraphs about how bad even routine mail was...new Postmaster has made some serious improvemnts. But the Priority stuff is still obviously askew when a 2-3 day package hasn't arrived in five days.

I also wasn't kidding (in another thread) when I said I had called the Postmaster about it...(we actually are friends), and he had a search made today for CM and another Priority Mail package that I have missing...

with no happy result (obviously) mad.gif

With luck it will all show up tomorrow...(Archangel runs to fetch rabbits foot among other totems to fate and fortune)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ARCHANGEL:

Yes! One of the guys IN DC has it, as does one in Centerville.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wonder when they ordered. I smell a misplaced bag of mail. Seems like a lot of the old familiar names aren't getting there CM. Hope it's just the pain and the medication but I feel real bad right now. Let's hope tomorrow proves me to be wrong. Guess I should stop whining and get off the board. Trying to stop posting gloom and doom...

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.