Undercover with Ukrainian snipers in training

Haiduk,

This is supposed to be the link. If you can get ti to work, Tried, but all I got was a page of video thumbnails. I'd be interested in seeing the video, despite not speaking Ukrainian. By the way, if you have the means to do so, please ask that English subtitles be included on videos from your nation covering military matters. This would be helpful in getting the word out and generating awareness and support in the West.

Ukraine's Snipers: The deadliest men in country's hybrid war with ...

artmens.ru/watch/ukraines-snipers-the-deadliest-men-in...war.../mOMPwRCoB38
Mar 17, 2016 - Ukraine Today's partner news agency TSN goes undercover to meet the snipers training to become Ukraine's deadliest men. The servicemen ...

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

3 hours ago, John Kettler said:

Haiduk,

This is supposed to be the link. If you can get ti to work, Tried, but all I got was a page of video thumbnails. I'd be interested in seeing the video, despite not speaking Ukrainian. By the way, if you have the means to do so, please ask that English subtitles be included on videos from your nation covering military matters. This would be helpful in getting the word out and generating awareness and support in the West.

Mar 17, 2016 - Ukraine Today's partner news agency TSN goes undercover to meet the snipers training to become Ukraine's deadliest men. The servicemen ...

Regards,

John Kettler

Hm... The link is wrong

They tell about weapon production, probably Zbroyar factory that produces AR-based rifles. They use meteostations, reload rifle ammo. Shoot at large 15cm orange circles. Nothing more. Where are sub-minute groups?!

Main hero - former math teacher from East Ukraine that is threatened by former students. Breaking bad: Ukrainian edition. )

On 02.03.2017 at 5:26 AM, John Kettler said:

Haiduk,

Regards,

John Kettler

Very strange, now link is working and all reportage in English with subs %)