Drone Videos

Thomm

55 minutes ago, verulam said:

You sure about this Mate.  Most of them show ISIS carrying out attacks. Kind of good propaganda for these people isn't it ?

I judge those videos purely from the visual standpoint. As reference material, since they show what CM players would potentially see in their games if those were "photorealistic".

My advice is to you (and others) is to report my post, and let BFC decide. If only for the reason that I do not seem to be able to edit the post myself any more.

I certainly would not take any offense if the thread was deleted.

Best regards,
Thomm

5 hours ago, Thomm said:

I judge those videos purely from the visual standpoint. As reference material, since they show what CM players would potentially see in their games if those were "photorealistic".

My advice is to you (and others) is to report my post, and let BFC decide. If only for the reason that I do not seem to be able to edit the post myself any more.

I certainly would not take any offense if the thread was deleted.

Best regards,
Thomm

Yep already done that.