CMBN AAR's published

Wodin

• 4 weeks later...

Wodin,

Your site looks very nice. Is the graphic for the AARs something done from your end or by the AAR writer? Either way, it looks cool and professional. Also, when you or anyone else reviews a book, please provide the publisher's list price. This provides at least some point of fiscal reference to those, such as me, having Pavlovian responses to all that grog goodness.

Regards,

John Kettler

• 2 weeks later...

Wodin,

Nipped over there and was hugely confused by the giant graphics on the AAR page. Thought at first they were something the CM AAR writer did, but then noticed all the AARs got similar treatment. Case solved. Haven't done anything yet on getting you my AARs, but I now find myself wishing I hadn't dumped all the ones from back when I judged AARs for one/several of RoW tournament/s.

On an utterly unrelated note, I couldn't for the life of me, despite several frustrating hunts, find your Wargames of 2016 in Review post, but I thought you should know Wargame Vault has something beyond bizarre called Teddysburg. Believe it was in the free section, but I may be wrong. Get this. ACW rules at fairly low tactical level for teddy bear forces! And would you believe there are figures for it? Can't make this stuff up! Initially, I thought the title was a typo. Was I ever wrong!

Regards,

John Kettler