Vin Geometric Icons CMFB

Been able to get back to playing a bit after a long lay off, and got the urge to do some modding to improve on my icons mod. I think you guys will like how this latest version improves visuals in look and function.

Vin Geometric Icons CMFB v.1 + bonus Arrow Bases

First, special thanks to Juju, Wolf, and Bil for all their original contributions from which I have drawn from to create this mod, and it's concepts. This mod will work in ANY Cmx2 game with USA and Germany. If you are familiar with my other Icon mods this one works the same in using different colors for spotted and FOW icons, along with different colors for fortifications icons making set up much more visually organized. Each unit class has a unique geometric shape making it much easier to differentiate unit types while making icons smaller.

Newest Feature: New HQ icons.

HQ units stand out much better now using contrast for visual emphasis while having a more interesting look with a white star icon for USA, and the Balkenkreuz for Germany.

BONUS Arrow Bases mod included! (look in the building and you can see from afar which way they are facing)

Don't forget to check out Vin's Animated Text shown in the lower left and available at CMMODS.

Enjoy!

Vin%20Icon%20Priview.png~original

Vin Geometric Icons CMFB.zip

Edited by Vinnart