New Player Mods? and bad FPS

On 13/09/2016 at 11:31 PM, The Steppenwulf said:

Nothing like a degenerate youtube video to remind the community why the game is best kept away from steam at knock down prices ;)

gets the game some publicity and sales though. I found the game through his videos.

Now i own CMBN all packs CMBF CMRT. The game does need to be publicized more more sales more content for us.

Dont know how steam works but it dose sell alot of games 

On 14/09/2016 at 0:37 PM, Ithikial_AU said:

Don't like Diplex and the tactic of 'Charge!' can always try mine. ;)

you make vids? any links.

On 14.9.2016 at 1:37 PM, Ithikial_AU said:

Don't like Diplex and the tactic of 'Charge!' can always try mine. ;)

I refuse to watch his videos because of his brilliant tactics and his well-informed comments about just everything.

Drives me mad to see people use their grey matter just for counter-balance matters.

2 hours ago, DasMorbo said:

I refuse to watch his videos because of his brilliant tactics and his well-informed comments about just everything.

Drives me mad to see people use their grey matter just for counter-balance matters.

I think the complexities of CM vs other strategy titles he likes and plays more regularly are the reason here.

When trying to explain CM to some of my mates locally, the best way I get them to understand is actually to compare it to ARMA of all games. If Starcraft is equal in complexity to Call of Duty, then CM is the equivalent of ARMA. :)