Is a custom difficulty option possible? (see why)

This is something I've always wanted in CM games.  I like playing at Veteran difficulty level but I would like the spotting and audio options of basic training.  I like seeing actual enemy units be engaged, and not the generic markers.  If there was some way to mod this or if this exists that would be awesome!

8 minutes ago, japinard said:

This is something I've always wanted in CM games.  I like playing at Veteran difficulty level but I would like the spotting and audio options of basic training.  I like seeing actual enemy units be engaged, and not the generic markers.  If there was some way to mod this or if this exists that would be awesome!

Oh, and I thought 'Iron' Difficulty is not enough...Guess you and I would never play as Opponents :-(

Joe

1 minute ago, JoMc67 said:

Oh, and I thought 'Iron' Difficulty is not enough...Guess you and I would never play as Opponents :-(

Joe

hehe.  Well this difficutly option I'd like is just for me vs. AI.  I wouldn't mind any other difficulty types vs. a human.  But for me vs. AI I like lots of movie-like immersion.

12 hours ago, japinard said:

No that is not something you can control or mod.  A change like that would require code changes.