Roster?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The TRUTH may be out "there" but we ALL know where the guinea pig pulling your strings is located.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Aha! So you don't deny your continued affiliation with the HLF? Your pathetic attempt to shift attention to a totally false assertion is transparent and fools NO ONE. Guinea pigs can't pull strings. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I don't know what's sadder... Is it that you have betrayed your principles due to guinea pig seduction OR could it be that you seem utterly unaware of your betrayal?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I can PROVE that I've NEVER had principles, so there. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>As for Eathan and his fate.... At least it will be more pleasurable than yours gerbil-lover.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And yet again you prove your own words false, first you claim it's guinea pigs and now you shift and claim it's gerbils! Did you think no one would notice? Okay, GerminatingBoy wouldn't but he's the exception.

I am saddened, Fionn, saddened and ashamed that a son of Erie would act in such a fashion. My Great Grandfather left Ireland's shores, no doubt with a tear in his eye, but it would be nothing to the flood of tears he would shed at the treachery of a countryman of his to another with the blood of Erin flowing in his veins. As he would undoubtedly say ... "Erin Go Braless."

Joe

I can not believe what I am reading!

I have never seen such a case of bigotry in my life!

Sure... you talk of Hamsters, gerbils, and even guinea-pigs... But where may I ask are the Chinchilla post?!

Everyone knows of the respect and fear that the Chinchilla commandoes deserve. They are even credited with developing the "ash camoflage" techniques used throughout the world!

That a Wargaming board would totally disreguard them is absurd!

This is segregation in its highest form! I will not sit by idle as this happens!

Lorak

------------------

"someone you trust is one of us"..........the illuminati

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>This is segregation in its highest form! I will not sit by idle as this happens!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> All right Lorak, I'm willing to be reasonable, unlike some Beta testers who I might mention but won't SEEING AS HOW I'M BETTER THAN THAT HAH! So ... what will you stand by idle for ... as it happens?

BTW, don't mention those ... rodents ... in the same breath with the noble Hamster of which ONLY the FHL is guardian of ... them ... or something.

Joe

"I am saddened, Fionn, saddened and ashamed that a son of Erie would act in such a fashion. "

Well, it's good to know you're not referring to me. Although I must admit that even though Erie bears a striking resemblance to Eire I've never heard of it before/ Could it be that you were trying to insult me but, due to the pathetic size of your guinea pig controller's brain you couldn't spell right? Yes, it seems the evidence is now conclusive.

" My Great Grandfather left Ireland's shores, no doubt with a tear in his eye,"

Well, I can't speak for him but we were glad to see the back of that gerbil-loving deviant wink.gif.

" but it would be nothing to the flood of tears he would shed at the treachery of a countryman of his to another with the blood of Erin flowing in his veins."

I bet you he shed more tears when he first had one of your insidious "control guinea pigs" inserted up his ass a la Richard Gere wink.gif.. Or were those tears of joy? One can never tell with you twisted lot.

" As he would undoubtedly say ... "Erin Go Braless." "

Hmm, I know a girl called Erin and I wish so WOULD wink.gif. Grrr!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Well, it's good to know you're not referring to me. Although I must admit that even though Erie bears a striking resemblance to Eire<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Quibbles, mere quibbles and may I say the mark of a poor debater who focuses on SPELLING rather than the intent of the statement. Further, may I state that any insult was not my doing but was the result of your actions, sad though that be.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Well, I can't speak for him but we were glad to see the back of that gerbil-loving deviant<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And now you lower yourself to insult my ancestor? Is it not enough that you demean me? Must you bring that worthy man, who did you no harm, into the fray? Are these the depths to which the Irish have fallen in his absence? And you really MUST make up your mind, it is gerbils or guinea pigs?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I bet you he shed more tears when he first had one of your insidious "control guinea pigs" inserted up his ass a la Richard Gere .. Or were those tears of joy? One can never tell with you twisted lot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ah Fionn, when this thread is locked (and it will be, it will be) it won't be due to my words. I'll have taken the high road of reason and facts rather than the back channel (you should excuse the expression) of innuendo and crass suppositories ... I mean supposition. It will by with your own words that you are condemned by the entire community as they rally behind me ... let me re-phrase that ... as they agree with me and my rational. But it's not too late, Fionn, even for you. You can still redeem yourself merely by recanting and expressing your everlasting regret. You will, of course, have to burn your HLF membership card (and no, I haven't forgotten your failure to address that issue) but that's a small price to pay. Please Fionn, we beg of you, just say "Armageddon", stop being an ass, and you'll no longer be the butt of jokes.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>"As he would undoubtedly say ... "Erin Go Braless." "

Hmm, I know a girl called Erin and I wish so WOULD . Grrr!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> No lie bubba, remember that babe Erin Gray in Flash Gordon ... now there was a ...

Oh sorry ...

Joe

Erin Gray in Flash Gordon. Hell's bells Joe those Guinea PIGS have definitely addled your mind. Any half-way sane human being in control of his senses would remember that Erin Gray wore TIGHT uniforms in Buck Rogers and NOT Flash Gordon.

Of course, the fact that you are neither half-way, fully or even quarterly sane and definitely not in controls of your sense goes some way towards explaining your failure to remember said PROMINENT facts.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> And now you lower yourself to insult my ancestor? Is it not enough that you demean me? Must you bring that worthy man, who did you no harm, into the fray? Are these the depths to which the Irish have fallen in his absence? And you really MUST make up your mind, it is gerbils or guinea pigs? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An insult would be referring to him as your ancestor. Even the most crazed guinea PIG worshipper still maintains some sense of moral rectitude. I'm sure his tears upon having the Guinea Pig rectally implanted are as nothing as to the tears when he realises his loins have issued you and your kith and kin forth.

Nay, I merely exposed your guinea PIG conspiracy to the bright lights of the world. No doubt you will shrivel and retreat into the dark under our gaze.

Joe,

I'm sure you're looking forward to the "backing" of the entire community. Unfortunately I fear they won't be able to satisfy your "particular and peculiar" needs.

I am quite happy being the butt of jokes so long as my butt isn't a joke... something I fear you cannot boast wink.gif.

Erin Gray in Flash Gordon. Hell's bells Joe those Guinea PIGS have definitely addled your mind. Any half-way sane human being in control of his senses would remember that Erin Gray wore TIGHT uniforms in Buck Rogers and NOT Flash Gordon.

Of course, the fact that you are neither half-way, fully or even quarterly sane and definitely not in controls of your sense goes some way towards explaining your failure to remember said PROMINENT facts.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> And now you lower yourself to insult my ancestor? Is it not enough that you demean me? Must you bring that worthy man, who did you no harm, into the fray? Are these the depths to which the Irish have fallen in his absence? And you really MUST make up your mind, it is gerbils or guinea pigs? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An insult would be referring to him as your ancestor. Even the most crazed guinea PIG worshipper still maintains some sense of moral rectitude. I'm sure his tears upon having the Guinea Pig rectally implanted are as nothing as to the tears when he realises his loins have issued you and your kith and kin forth.

Nay, I merely exposed your guinea PIG conspiracy to the bright lights of the world. No doubt you will shrivel and retreat into the dark under our gaze.

Joe,

I'm sure you're looking forward to the "backing" of the entire community. Unfortunately I fear they won't be able to satisfy your "particular and peculiar" needs.

I am quite happy being the butt of jokes so long as my butt isn't a joke... something I fear you cannot boast wink.gif.

PS. Long live the HLF. May the LFH continue to wallow in the excrement it so richly and dubiously deserves and enjoys.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Erin Gray in Flash Gordon. Hell's bells Joe those Guinea PIGS have definitely addled your mind. Any half-way sane human being in control of his senses would remember that Erin Gray wore TIGHT uniforms in Buck Rogers and NOT Flash Gordon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I was far more concerned with the name of the female involved than that of the male, especially since the movie itself was so forgettable. Except, of course, for the immortal line of the robot "I'm freezing my ball bearings off."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>An insult would be referring to him as your ancestor. Even the most crazed guinea PIG worshipper still maintains some sense of moral rectitude. I'm sure his tears upon having the Guinea Pig rectally implanted are as nothing as to the tears when he realises his loins have issued you and your kith and kin forth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And have I, even once, said a single word about your ancestors? I think not, of course in your case determining the precise identity of ANY of your male ancestors would no doubt be difficult. I won't even mention the insult to the English language you've committed with that last sentence ... "issued you and your kith and kin forth." Riiiiggghhhtttt.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Nay, I merely exposed your guinea PIG conspiracy to the bright lights of the world. No doubt you will shrivel and retreat into the dark under our gaze.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Conspiracy? What conspiracy would that be pray tell? For a man who goes to such lengths to "expose" this "conspiracy" it would seem that you are far more familiar than most (certainly far more familiar than I) with the procedures and indeed even the feelings of these practices with which you are so concerned.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Joe, I'm sure you're looking forward to the "backing" of the entire community. Unfortunately I fear they won't be able to satisfy your "particular and peculiar" needs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And what particular and peculiar needs might those be? As I recall, my crusade was nothing less than a noble enterprise intended to FREE OUR FRIEND EATHAN from the clutches of the HLF. You, in your misguided attempt to muddy the waters and justify their illegal and immoral actions, have attributed other motives to my efforts.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I am quite happy being the butt of jokes so long as my butt isn't a joke... something I fear you cannot boast.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I cannot boast that my butt isn't a joke ... that's either a tautology, an oxymoron or a triple negative. In either case I'll wait for the ruling of the grammar police.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>PS. Long live the HLF. May the LFH continue to wallow in the excrement it so richly and dubiously deserves and enjoys.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And at last he's answered the original question. You care nothing for poor Eathan nor indeed do you care for hamsters in general. And I must agree with you ... the Liberation Front for Hamsters (LFH)is, as you are well aware, a front organization for the HLF. Both of which tend to wallow in excrement. Luckily I am now and have always been an advocate of the FHL ... pay attention, there may be a quiz later.

Joe

Well you have to understand that Eathan is not so much my "friend" as he is another potential win. The quality of his moves showed vast improvement when he was under the control of the hamsters and we can't have that.

And I suspect that the HLF forced him to ingest or inhale powerful illegal stimulants. We all know that Eathan would never do that were he not under the control of some outside agency. And how else to explain him taking such things? Unless ... of course ... he was taking them before and the "kidnapping" was a particularly vivid ... Nah, couldn't be ... that would mean that virtually this entire thread would have been meaningless, with the exception of the Erin Gray discussion, that's NEVER meaningless.

Joe

Gentleman,I call your attention to an organization that will end all this infighting. The R.L.F. or Rodent Liberation Front. We must unite against the comman enemy:those who would use our rodent bretheran for their foul anal rituals and other nefarious and sickening deeds! Stop this bickering and commune in the Holy Habitrail so we may free Rodentkind.