CMFI Splash Screen in CMFB

OK, so I loaded the new patch and continued playing two PBEM game. Immediately I see the CMFI splash screen and force specific backgrounds while I'm waiting for the game to load. I've tried everything I can think of to remove them, even took CMFI out of the Battlefront folder and renamed it. No luck.

Can anyone think of why this happened? and what I can do to return the game to the CMFB backgrounds?

Thanks

LiveNoMore

Oh I have an idea... where did you unzip the patch install files? If you did not unzip them into an empty folder the installer will pickup other files it finds and kindly I install them too. In this case you likely had CMFI files in the same folder and they have been i installed too. I am afraid the solution is to delete what you have and install the base game again and patch it again.