Next CMBN patch?

It's usually a good idea to take a copy of your software before you amend it. BFC programs are very forgiving: you can take a copy of the whole directory, rename it "[original game name]311", upgrade, then if you want to revert you just rename the upgraded folder [originalgamename312] and drop the 311 off the backup directory, and you're back where you wanted to be.

Might be nice if BFC included a "do you want to back up your old version" dialog in the upgrade process, but it's not tooo hard to do yourself.

I actually do not really want to revert back to V3.11. I´d downloaded V3.12 when it was released but installed it long after, since none of the fixes/changes where something I was concerned with in V3.11. Now I regret and also have an (inactive) Battle Pack installed, that I actually did not want (with the patch). :P Now I ask and hope for either a V3.12 Hotfix sort of, or a V3.14 (V3.13 is likely to be skipped...lol).