Screen resolution settings?

Hi chaps... just installed the game, but the graphics settings don't have a 1920 x 1200 setting?

All my other CM games have the ability to set it on my monitor settings but not FB, why is that?

Is there a way to set it up?... running on win 10 here.

Edit... sorted it :)

Edited by Trooper117

Go into your game folder (my default location is Libraries/Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Final Blitzkrieg) and look for "display size.txt".  Open it and change to size that suits your monitor.  I find that is different depending on the monitor one is using.  If you have a large monitor you can replace whatever the 3 default numbers are with "1920 1200 0" or even larger.  Save the file and start the game.  If the game doesn't look right or the text is too small, try other numbers.  (Eg: For my laptop I use "1600 900 0".)

Yes, figured that out mate :)

I'd forgotten what I had done last time I installed a CM game... but I rooted around the files and found the ''display size'' file and adjusted it to my settings... Not played CM for awhile, so I am busy getting familiar with all it's quirks again!