REQUEST: USA Tactical Icon for American units used by Germans

One of you Icon Gurus-could you investigate if that could be done? I haven't exploded the full game files yet. Demo didn't have captured units. I suspect it just a copy and paste exercise on whatever the German Icon is for the American units.  Might confuse the other player in a PBEM-but then again-that's the whole idea. Right? :lol:

And if this can be done-I suspect both PBEM parties need to have the same icon mod for it to work in their face off.. As it is the icons are a dead giveaway as can be seen in the screenshot.

You turn on the scenario and the German vehicles don't fire on the US oooooooohhhh evil. :ph34r:Look guys the cavalry BUWAHAHAHA

My video card can't handle the full dealership scenario-so I split it up (Armored and Track) and imported some captured American units from the scenario using them hence I discovered the grey German stock icons.

CM%20Final%20Blitzkrieg%202016-04-09%202

Edited by Tempestzzzz

Yeah I think it can be done. And where do you find the 'traitor ' American vehicles/unit icons? In the US icon file  at the bottom hahaha. Oh looky here all kinds of evil :ph34r:

Explode final blitzkrieg v100a.

Moderators if you want to transfer to MOD Forum please do. It's late and I posted in wrong forum.

Icon_zpsdippj3id.jpg

Edited by Tempestzzzz

"Hey Mac which way to Ike's Command Post? You got any Lucky Strikes?"  :D

"Yeah I got some Luckies-but first you got to tell me who plays 3rd base for the Brooklyn Dodgers." <_<

Yes you can use US icons for the Captured US vehicles-but screen shot below you also have to mod the icons for drivers etc. No biggee. Just a copy and paste / renaming exercise. My icon set is a mod-soup so it's nothing I'm releasing. This is just a road map saying it can be done. Any icon set for Final Blitzkrieg has to have this mod. It's late-I'm off to bed.

Edited by Tempestzzzz

10 hours ago, Tempestzzzz said:

"Hey Mac which way to Ike's Command Post? You got any Lucky Strikes?"  :D

"Yeah I got some Luckies-but first you got to tell me who plays 3rd base for the Brooklyn Dodgers." <_<

IIRC, some general was delayed for a bit when he (correctly) answered that the capital of Illinois was Springfield, rather than (the apparently expected) Chicago.

1 hour ago, JanMasterson said:

Hey there,

got a dumb question here: how do you setup captured units in the editor?

Start the setup as Red vs Red, or Blue vs Blue depending on what side you want captured units for, then add the units, and then swich back to Red vs Blue.

I think thats the way :)