Date and Time of Day, please.

The Demo looks great! I've finished the training scenario and I'm about to start on the next one.

I'd like to add a reminder to state the Date of the encounter. Could we please have that added to campaigns and scenarios? I'd like to know whether a clash is on 16 December or 20 December. It would to the verisimilitude of the play. Thanks.

If this is already universally applied, then, excuse me.

Edited by Champagne

Time of day is in the little compass (its not really a compass) in the upper corner in military time. :)  And yeh, I've wanted a way to check date in the game for besides orders, myself. You start a QB (in the full game) and under auto-generated 'briefing' you'll find the QB parameters including the month. But not the day. That's left up to our imagination. Equipment availability is monthly so whatever vehicles show up Nov. 30 will be there Nov. 1 too.