Any Europeans for PBEM?

Hello everybody, I would like to play some more PBEM matches, and to get things moving at a nice pace, I'm primarily looking for people in my own time zone - Europe.

About myself, well, I am far from a master at this game, but I would say I am a decent player, with a couple of years of experience with the single player mode, and around 5 PBEM matches so far.

I prefer playing defense, as that is what I have the least experience with and would like to practice.

I can play both US and Germans, but I have no expansion packs yet, so just scenarios for the core game please. Something small to medium sized would be nice. Mostly I like the infantry tactics with a bit of support, not too many tanks.

Generally I prefer playing scenarios (not quick battles), and I prefer scenarios that are about attacking and defending, as they seem more realistic to me than meeting engagements. I like that both sides have different strengths and weaknesses, and I like to play the cards I'm dealt, rather than "cherry picking" my troops.

About my opponent, I am looking for someone with a mature attitude, who has an interest in tactics and history, rather than only seeing the game as a game. But yes, it is also a game, and I don't expect that anyone stick rigidly to any specific real-life doctrine.

Most of the gameplay would be on weekends, when I can dedicate some hours to sending turns back and forth.

Well, if this matches what you're looking for, let me know, and maybe we can start up a game...