Old Customer returning need Help

Panzer1962

I have three games I purchased by download between one and four years ago. Strategic Command Global Conflict, WWI and Pacific Theater. I still play them regularly and now have a laptop i'd like to try playing them on. I cannot locate the emails with the download links or codes. Am I out of luck here? 

Sorry to post such a basic question here. I did search around on your site for help information and couldn't see what I needed. Many thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted someone at the mail address supplied right after on 1-28, did get a reply with a promise to get back once they found my information, nothing since.  Not looking good,  guess. I do have the games running on my desktop and paid for them. Seems I should be getting better than this. 

Actually I think playing these game on a laptop, at least the one I have is a lost cause. I downloaded a demo of Global Conflict and it always freezes up after a couple turns. 

Currently I am interested in adding Assault on Communism and on Democracy to the existing GC game I have on my desktop. Since I bought the version I have over two years ago I wonder if I'd be better off starting over with a full version download including the two scenarios? Seems like it wouldn't cost much more than just adding the updates. 

Hope to hear soon, either from someone at Battlefront or on here- getting very frustrated. 

Edited by Panzer1962

OK here is what is so confusing to me. This probably seems simple to old hands on here but it looks as if I have to install the Assault on Communism and Democracy scenarios as updates to the SC game I already have installed.  That game was downloaded two years ago and patches, etc have been added since. I worry about the add on scenarios not running or installing correctly accordingly. Has anyone else been able o accomplish this with no problems?