These games are way too cheap

Buy him a football and tell him to get some fresh air. Or tell him if he want to stay indoors he has to play CMBN.

I'm frustrated  :D , he shows no interest in war (and it isn't so bad).

He plays in a young football team as goalkeeper, so I've already bought al the necessary (and not) equipment.

@massimoFGM, how many hours did your son log on FIFA15?

I'm guessing that will show a favorable euro per hour of entertainment ratio too.   :D

But yes, I'm glad we don't have to buy a new WWII CM title every year.  That's the nice thing about the 1944 rosters, they never change!

I think Patton had a release-clause in his contract, but Bayern was unable to afford it due to declining revenues.

many many hours, but you should consider the extra cost.

A monthly subscription for the PlayStation Network costs as much as a 'vehicle pack', plus add some extra money for the 'FIFA Points' which are essentials to buy player cards for the 'Ultimate Team', I'm bleeding.

Edited by massimoFGM

The type of secondary and tertiary costs calculations lead to any number of bizarre results. I could mention how the electricity used for my computers is produced by spinning electromagnetic generators. The increased physical resistance of the increased electrical production produces torque. That torque is transferred to the Earth via the generator's foundation. That force, coupled with the rest of the increased production, is mostly located in the northern hemisphere. This unbalanced force on a rotating sphere is helping to counteract the Earth's gradual slowing rotation.

By playing CM, I am saving the Earth.

(And getting a bargain for the cost of entertainment, to boot.)

;)

Ken

I'm frustrated  :D , he shows no interest in war (and it isn't so bad).

He plays in a young football team as goalkeeper, so I've already bought al the necessary (and not) equipment.

many many hours, but you should consider the extra cost.

A monthly subscription for the PlayStation Network costs as much as a 'vehicle pack', plus add some extra money for the 'FIFA Points' which are essentials to buy player cards for the 'Ultimate Team', I'm bleeding.

Nice answer.