lmao only in boston - funny subway pic

Sublime

idk i dont have one. what does yours? thats my son thank you very much. what are you implying anyways? if you want to insult me why dont you actually do it instead of pulling a creep move and involving my family? if its a reference to maturity id say you.re not much further along than me by doing so and you got 17 years on me. that dude went out in public like that on the subway, he wasnt going to a reenactment noone made him dress in the exact hitler.moustache and hairstyle. so what does my family have to do with anything?

he also didnt look so depressed the train ride. he got that look when i snapped the shot which was right after the asian lady told him to leave her alone. maybe someone farted or he was disappointed his guess what famous person i look like line didnt work.

Edited by Sublime