Best played as blue vs ai?

I normally only play scenarios in the CM games and i didnt notice this at release but nearly half the scenarios are "best played blue vs ai" which to me is a shame since the russian equipment is more "exotic" and fun to use. Just think its an odd design choice and in future modules would like to see more Russian side scenarios 

You can still play the scenarios that were released with the game as Red Vs AI (it's a condition of a scenario being included with the game that it's playable vs either side) - just often - depending on the situation e.g. attack that the AI may not handle an attack as well as a human player would, so the designer may label it as preferable to play one side vs the other AI. Still it would let you use Russian kit.

You can still play the scenarios that were released with the game as Red Vs AI (it's a condition of a scenario being included with the game that it's playable vs either side) - just often - depending on the situation e.g. attack that the AI may not handle an attack as well as a human player would, so the designer may label it as preferable to play one side vs the other AI. Still it would let you use Russian kit.

I actually didnt know that... I feel silly now I might go try a few thanks  :wub:

I actually didnt know that... I feel silly now I might go try a few thanks  :wub:

He! Nae worries. Mind some might play better than others - the game engine AI player does have limitations e.g. can't dismount then remount infantry; is not 'aware' the same way a human is. The CMS demo scenario - Rolling Thunder - has Blue attacking and it's a good one to try to get your head around how to combat M1s plus it has a lot of good Russian kit to play with.