Royal Marine pokes fun at officer field rations

LukeFF

I laughed at the huge baguette coming out of the tiny box and "...sometimes port isnt your thing, so there has to be at least a 12 year old scotch." The Royal Marines must be the best army in the world if the worst thing that can happen during a day in the field, possibly even in contact with the enemy, is the age of the scotch :D. Do their officers get one additional course for each year of service? One day my grand children wil open a history book and read: "During WW3, the most likely cause of death for British officers above the rank of Colonel was over-eating rather than enemy action."

I laughed at the huge baguette coming out of the tiny box and "...sometimes port isnt your thing, so there has to be at least a 12 year old scotch." The Royal Marines must be the best army in the world if the worst thing that can happen during a day in the field, possibly even in contact with the enemy, is the age of the scotch :D. Do their officers get one additional course for each year of service? One day my grand children wil open a history book and read: "During WW3, the most likely cause of death for British officers above the rank of Colonel was over-eating rather than enemy action."

I sure hope they do.

That's not a 24-hour ration pack, that's a breakfast. I really hope they cut out the later part of the video, otherwise I must fear for oiur allies health!