Bug or Anomaly?

Well this problem was specific to the flavour object.

If you have seen other problems by all means start a new thread with some screen shots, saved turns and attention to detail.  Just make sure you have your expectations set: the vast majority of posts about spotting resolved to unrealistic expectations on the part of us gamers.  By that I mean BFC is modelling not just the gear and the tech but also human nature.  I am not aware of another game the does that.  In fact many games do the opposite and tell you where the enemy is with 100% fidelity even though there is no possible way that information could be available. I am aware that people think that their troops in the game should be perfect pixel troops or that super awesome tech X should mean they have perfect spotting abilities but that is *not* how BFC wants it.  So, as long as you are aware that imperfect spotting is designed into the game if you still think you have found a bug - cause they can be there - then bring it up.  If you come at it with an open mind a willingness to listen to what experienced players tell you only good things can come out of it.

Well this problem was specific to the flavour object.

If you have seen other problems by all means start a new thread with some screen shots, saved turns and attention to detail. 

I do not have safe file and I doubt BF would update game even if I could provide it. It really happened only once and may be related to broken optics and so on. Still, if learn to replicate the issue I will be unstoppable. This forum is not the best place to talk about Black Sea and seems like discussion / post related to this subject already exist.  This issue does not feel like bug since every missing or undesired feature can not be a bug.

Edited by jep