Question about vehicle's smoke

1) I heard that some of the redfor vehicle can use the smoke 3 times. What is that vehicle? 

2) Do BTR series, BMP series, and MTLB series field a smoke screen 100m in front? I find all redfor tanks have 50~60m. 

3) How about blufor vehicle's smoke screen distance? I saw they were much more closer than Russian vehicles. 

4) If I use forced smoke, how can I change the smoke's direction?

- Sometimes I want to field a smoke screen on specific direction, but it seems that the direction of vehicle's smokes is always based on his facing direction. Unlike forced attack, the direction of forced smoke cannot be changed. How can I change this? 

Thanks 

4) you can use target arcs.

The smoke grenades are mounted on the turrets, make the turret faces a given direction and then order a pop smoke command. You can't order both in 1 turn, so you need first to give a cover arc command or a face command, then order the smoke discharge. Alternatively, you can give a movement command of any kind, let's say several waypoints, and you can order at one of those waypoints to pop smoke, if the vehicle has a cover arc facing a specific direction before it reaches that given waypoint it will pop smoke in that direction (even if the purple line is facing another way), it works, you can try in the editor.

2) BTR and BMP-2 will toss smoke at 100m, I have not tested other vehicles. The tanks should all have a 50m radius.

3) US smoke concept is that of a single vehicle self preservation, so because of a matter of time to deploy they are used at very close distance.

1) I really don't know which one, I know most of the vehicles have 2 sets of smoke charges.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

I tested briefly, but no 3 smoke vehicles found. All vehicles had 2 smokes. I think that was my mistake or confusion. :( 

However, I found following things. 

- BTR and MT-LBM 6MB 6MA seems to have 100~120m range of smoke field. (MT-LBM has no smoke) 

- BMP-2 and BMP-2K have black colored smoke. Dunno they are IR blocking or not. But the height of smoke screen was lower than white smokes. Is those black smokes useful? 

- BMP-3 seems to have 80~100m, while BMP-3M and BMP-2M have 100~120m. 

I tested briefly, but no 3 smoke vehicles found. All vehicles had 2 smokes. I think that was my mistake or confusion. :(

I also thought I had seen T-90s that had three smokes.  I just tried it and could only get two smokes.  Maybe it depends on the type of T-90 and/or has something to do with Shtora as Sublime said.  When I get a chance I will have to try a T-90 that I know has Shtora and see if that gives me three.  (Or maybe all T-90s have Shtora???)  I wasn't paying attention to the Shtora capability when I did the quick test.  Maybe later this evening I will give it another looking at.