DC's CW uniform mods - help please!

Beginner's confidence growing and I've decided to have a bash at the Scottish Corridor campaign.

I have downloaded and decompressed DC's uniform mods (specifically 15ScotDiv46Bde in this instance) and also Mord & DC's excellent CW portraits.  Both are in my (now large) z folder in data and I've added leading zz to the folders,sub-folders and brz files, which is what I assume you have to do to get the Cameronians to load last.

However, despite this, the portraits show the 3rd Div sign (presumably a default setting) and the uniforms are plain vanilla without any divisional badge or unit flash.  Can someone explain please what I need to do to get the Jocks looking like Jocks please?

And if there is a Scottish voice mod out there somewhere, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank

Mr Chicken 

Did you read the readme for the portraits? In a nutshell I am guessing you didn't remove everything from the underscore back.

For instance this file "portrait british infantry_ALT 15th Recce Regiment" should look like this before being put in your z folder "portrait british infantry" without the quotes. You can only have one type of each portrait in the game.

DC's uniforms won't work without some renaming (or possibly at all) because he hex edited a lot of them to be more accurate. While he was creating them BFC completely reworked how uniforms were named and added Normal Maps with the 2.0 upgrade which made it so they no longer would function.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

His problem is he is on a Mac and can't explode BRZ files. I just tested it and your vehicles work fine. The infantry uniforms have to be renamed as well as adding patches to the Jr. and Sr. Officer's unis that didn't exist when you created the mod.

@M Chicken. Here is a link to the 9th Cams that you can use, everything renamed. If you are using Aris Uk truck, Loyd, universal carrier, or Jeep mods either remove them or make sure you don't have the alternate decal folders in them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iof6oa3pp2mf8zq/9th%20Cameronians.zip?dl=0

Let me know when you've DLed it so I can remove it from my dropbox.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

I tried the dropbox link too, and it worked a treat, unlike my past attempts via GAJ and the repository that only gave me the divisional logo on the vehicles. I'm so impressed with the uniforms that I can't resist the temptation to take another wander down The Scottish Corridor and put CMFI on hold for a while. Somehow I suspect that I will get my Limey arse kicked just as hard as I did when I tried this campaign a year ago. But at least, my dead Jocks will look great. 

That would work. I'll see if I can find it and post a link.

The only thing I knew about is the tool that sbobovyc made but I doubt most people could grasp it.

Mord.