Where is the revolution?

Scipio

In terms of new game families, there is plenty of scope still to explore. I would personally love to see some of the African wars explored such as the Congo and Angola in the 60s and 70s.

You have heard of APOS Operation Hooper right? If not it might be up your alley. Still, CM would do it better I bet.

You have heard of APOS Operation Hooper right? If not it might be up your alley. Still, CM would do it better I bet.

I would doubt that.

I did not want to mention APOS (GTOS) but if you ask me it does several things better then CM, it has better graphics, is cheaper, more comprehensive and has better support in terms of feature updates.

Edited by Wiggum15

I would doubt that.

I did not want to mention APOS (GTOS) but if you ask me it does several thing better then CM, is cheaper, a bit more comprehensive and has better support from the developers.

noooooo don't go there....... oh crap, gotta run.  i don't want to be an acceptable collateral casualty!!!!!

Just two things.  PBEM and WeGo.  That killed any consideration at all for me to even bother with the product.

Edited by sburke

I know BFC hates it if you mention other wargames on their forums, i just hope they dont overreact.

And to my defense, i was not the one who brought APOS to the discussion.

LOL no just ribbing you.  I don't know that they hate mentioning other games, I do know they don't like links.

You want to transform theMP game experience then add multiple players per side functionality...multiplayer coop ala Scourge of War Gettysburg. Now you can have real chain of command and friction, and for sure dispense with the igo ugo in that circumstance and make it realtime to weed out men from boys.  B)

I know BFC hates it if you mention other wargames on their forums, i just hope they dont overreact.

And to my defense, i was not the one who brought APOS to the discussion.

In my defense I was talking Operation Hooper only, because it an Angola game so blame Steiner :lol: