We've all degenerated...

...into a deranged band of silly people. The wait has finally taken its toll. Look at the top 5-6 topics, for instance. We have discussions of Dilbert, FPS-puking, y2k (relatively sensible), and a discussion of our parents/grandparents lack of color depth.

SEE WHAT THIS WAIT IS DOING TO US!?!?!?!

Ok. Deep breath... I feel better. Baby steps to the demo... :0 smile.giffrown.gif

Preacher

Guest PeterNZ

the fact is we all know if we start talking about the demo and the game then we'll all just start pinning about it even more!

so how about them mets? wink.gif

PeterNZ

Well, my watch is over for the night. Our friends across the pond(s) are waking up to take over the vigil.

Be brave.

Preacher redface.gif

[This message has been edited by Preacher (edited 10-26-99).]

[This message has been edited by Preacher (edited 10-26-99).]

LOL Chris,

Can they even do virgin sacrifices in America anymore? I mean, I heard you were running out over there... Isn't Jerry Springer a wonderful prism through which to view America LOL wink.gif (Just kidding American buddies..)

Europe is now awake. it's 7:10am here and I'm sure people are catching up on the board.

On another note... I move that CoolColJ changes his "Countdown page" to a "Hours awaiting CM vigil" page. He can start it today and see what happens wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Just think, our (Americans) idea of Brits comes form Monty Python. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Or whatever show ends up on PBS.

And our vison of Australians is Crocodile Dundee.

And Canadians it's, uh, beer drinkn' hockey fans, I guess.

And Europeans are fans of 'weird' sports like soccer (strangely renamed football) and rugby (football with an oddly shaped ball) smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I admit, though, that considering the kind of media America produces, it must baffle foreigners that America can still fucntion as a country (and a mighty powerful one, no less)

Jason

Should I add more smileys or was it evident that I was being tongue in cheek. smile.gifsmile.gif

Yeah we still love those bayonets ;)

(Well we did until we replaced our lovely SLRs (FN FAL) with the Steyr Aug). I guess now that we will just have to shoot people (pretty hard to miss, actually!).

I remember during night time defensive training that lovely feeling of getting the whispered order..."Fix..."

Bruce

LOL

I used to have this book about infamous Australian criminals when I was a kid. I thought it was just a stereotype so I rented Romper Stomper to check it's validity...

QUOTE: "We have all degenerated...into a deranged band of silly people"

Since I was apparently the one that sent Preacher into a tizzy, by sharing my knowledge of pre-atomic color defecits,I feel I ought to respond to this one.

Let the record show that I have not degenerated, as I have always been a deranged, silly, person; making degeneration completely unnecessary. Furthermore I am a low-brow non-grognard, adrenaline junkie, halflife playing, blue-collar worker, who just likes to have fun exercising my brain at what limited capacity I have. Talking about smoke trails on panzerfausts for 50 pages is a little dull,(no offense anyone).

So if there are any other others of my subhuman ilk, make yourself known! hehe