Question about AT4 rocket

Not sure but would like to know as well.  I would also like to know why we can't "Loose The Goose" with the Carl Gustav?  I had read an article a few years ago about the US Army having made provisions to purchase and kit out combat units with the Carl G due to the ineffectiveness of the AT-4 in Afghanistan.

Edited by xIGuNDoCIx

M136 is the successor to the LAW.  One shot and she's done, there's no alternate varieties of rockets to load.  The more AT4 type rockets you put in a unit, the more launchers you're giving to your dudes vs more ammunition.

Re: Carl G

It hasn't come to much as far as I can tell.  The M136 remains the "bear mace" weapon for dealing with tanks and armor, and its about as good as any other rocket for that purpose.  As far as busting bunkers and the like, the pressing need just sort of went away.  Between aviation, other ground systems (truck mounted TOWs, Javelins, MK-19s, tanks etc) and the shifting nature of both the war on terror conflicts (away from going block to block, cave to cave) the role is more or less filled "well enough." 

M136 is the successor to the LAW.  One shot and she's done, there's no alternate varieties of rockets to load.  The more AT4 type rockets you put in a unit, the more launchers you're giving to your dudes vs more ammunition.

Re: Carl G

It hasn't come to much as far as I can tell.  The M136 remains the "bear mace" weapon for dealing with tanks and armor, and its about as good as any other rocket for that purpose.  As far as busting bunkers and the like, the pressing need just sort of went away.  Between aviation, other ground systems (truck mounted TOWs, Javelins, MK-19s, tanks etc) and the shifting nature of both the war on terror conflicts (away from going block to block, cave to cave) the role is more or less filled "well enough." 

That makes sense.  

Wrong weapon.  What we have in game is the disposable anti-tank M136A1 (AT4-CS).

http://www.pica.army.mil/pmccs/CombatMunitions/ShoulderLaunched/AT4-CS.html

Still, not answered about its munition. Is that means this AT4-CS use HEDP? or HEAT? So far I just assumde ingame AT4CS use HEAT with 400mm RHA penetration since it is mainly used as AT weapon with decent penetration.... or is this use HP, the High Penetration with 600mm RHA? 

Edited by exsonic01